In order for the website to provide a safe and useful service, it is important for Doclanka.com to collect, use, and share personal information.
Information posted on Doclanka.com is publicly available. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
- Email address, contact
information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial
Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Doclanka.com and response to advertisements
- Other information, including users’ IP address and standard web log information.
We use users’ personal information to:
- Provide our services
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies
- Customize users experience, measure interest in our services
- Improve our services and inform users about services and updates
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
We don’t sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users’ explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
Communication and email tools
We use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, and physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
personal electronic details will be kept private by the Service except for
those that you wish to disclose.
It is unacceptable to disclose the contact information of others through the Service.
Support e-mail: [email protected]
If at any time you wish to have your information reviewed or removed from our active databases, please contact us at [email protected] Additionally, you will be able to unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all our email communications.
This website makes use of Display Advertising, and uses Remarketing technology with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on various websites across the Internet, using first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our website.
Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.